AllCampus – Statement on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
AllCampus exists to drive positive student outcomes. Success is not achievable without the talents and skills of our employees. We know that diversity makes us stronger — through different perspectives come new ideas and innovations. We value a culture where all ideas are welcomed, and we work to build an atmosphere of inclusion with a strong emphasis on open communication and trust — a core company value.
We are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive of race, age, gender or gender identity, ethnicity, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, military veteran status and other backgrounds. We continually strive to grow and support our diverse employee population. To that end, we are committed to the following:
- We make a significant effort to hire employees from diverse backgrounds. We will take measures to widen the applicant pool for job openings to underrepresented populations.
- We are increasing diversity within our management team through ongoing training and development of our current team of talented and diverse individuals as well as expanding the talent pool for future management positions.
- We will provide dedicated employee resource groups to uplift, support and recognize underrepresented populations.
- We are committed to a culture and environment where every individual feels their culture, identity, and experiences are valued, respected and appreciated.
- We have expanded our diversity and inclusion initiatives and accountability for hiring, increasing our management team diversity, and other diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives through the Talent and Diversity Manager role.
- We are building upon our advocacy work by financially supporting our employee-led AC Cares team to include local groups focused on improving inclusion among BIPOC and supporting scholarship programs for underrepresented populations.
- We are committed to equality for ALL people. We believe that everyone should have equal access to the healthcare they need, no matter their location, and that people should have the right to have autonomy over their own bodies, including their reproductive health.
Our values are at the core of all the work we do for university partners. If you’re interested in working with us, view our open positions and apply today.