Corporate partnerships are an important long-term tactic to grow the enrollment of qualified students. Companies and nonprofit organizations are eager for a well-trained workforce, and many are willing to invest in their employees’ education. As a partner school, All Campus will provide you with business development services, placing your degree programs directly in front of a professional audience.
After focused research to determine the ideal corporate partners, our business development team will reach out to HR professionals at large corporations that strategically align with your online programs as well as tap into our existing network, which currently includes over 1,000 businesses and organizations reaching more than 20 million employees. We’ll help forge a corporate partnership that management views as a benefit to the company and their employees.
Benefits for the University
- Expanded brand awareness within related organizations and corporations on a global scale
- Attract qualified, working professionals to your programs
- No cost to the college or university
- Target organizations specifically related to the degrees offered
- We have access to over 1,000 clients
Benefits for the Corporate Partner
- Offer continued education funding as an employee benefit
- Enhance productivity by formally training and developing employees
- No cost to organization/corporation
Benefits for Corporate Partner Employees
- Reduced tuition pricing covered by All Campus
- Dedicated admissions personnel
- Welcome website
Interested in Joining Our Corporate Partnership Network?
All Campus is committed to supporting the employee training and development needs of our corporate and organizational partners. Through certificates, bachelor’s and master’s degree offerings, All Campus’ non-profit, traditional University partners provide quality, regionally-accredited education.
All Campus provides a personalized approach which includes preferred pricing and other benefits to students who enroll from our corporate and organizational partners.
If your organization is not yet part of our corporate partnership network, please inquire by contacting: